Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Thursday, December 3, 2009

News being

We shortly visit the boyfriend and Bertie has been very good as he isn't the problem, its his Mother who from about day 5 will offer herself  so pants on and watching her like a Hawk, but we have been here many times and go through a fair amount of chew hides as Nell does become quite vocal not quite as bad as a cat call but I sometimes wonder so thankfully only another week and we will be back to normal as such, did think if Bertie became to ate up he would have to go home but think he will be fine and a week on Sunday we have the show so have been working on him
Saw his puppy boy and what a lovely lad he is and all signed up for his new home I am still waiting for an updated pic of the bitch puppy as Molly only had the 2 pup's but they suspect they mated her very early as she and Bertie were in the kennels when she came in season, but will look forward to seeing the baby girl.
Thought we may have to put Christmas on the burner as work has been very hit and miss for one reason or another and today I have landed a new fab job and I'm still getting over the shock, when you get to middle age you kind lose some of the confidence you once had and often if your talented or not you can become over looked for some young beautiful girlie, but I put on the cement and glad rags and off I went and I could of jumped for joy when I left the place as this is a nice job with responsibilities Phew but its posh and very the in place so I wont temp fate as she can be wicked but feeling quite optimistic once more. 

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago