Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Crap Machines LOL

These little Monkeys have been full on since they came to live with us and at one point taking into account each of the 7 crap at least 4 times a day if not more. So the pooh patrol seemed endless and just for the sake of a figure if your picking up 40 poohs a day that's 280 poohs a week...And they did have loose ones for about a week so seemed like a packet of baby wipes a day, a roll of kitchen tissue and a roll of plastic bags every other day...If your mopping puddles as well no wonder my my ribs have ached all that ringing of the mop and my hands are dry and sore, the knees have crinked and cracked and I'm just knackered LOL
But they have come on in leaps and bounds and we really have the routine now. I'm posting play pic's as I always think they are the best, Tilly once again has taken it on herself to keep charge and she is a little treasure. I didn't think she would want to be the Mother hen as she is pregnant herself but stupid to think other wise as she is a natural at being Motherly.
They have a suckle off Nell in the mornings which gives me time to do their breakfast and I think she has made a bit of milk for them and Rosie is their big play buddy the only problem with that is she thinks its also ok to take a pee on the mat where they pee but she's still much a babe herself
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago