Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simple things in life

I wouldn't say my writing is the most eloquent of writing, my choice of words are not always the best and I have never confessed to being that clever anyway. But God I enjoy a good read from someone who knows how to use the English language in all its full glory and you just know they can run rings around most that would dare to challenge.
Astute well maybe and for today I feel the reign of spew has finally ceased and for us in many ways a huge chapter of many chapters are closing.
Some of it will stick as it always does and for me personally I can live with that and I can live with my faults

But anyways enough of the drivel and here are some pic's Dean took yesterday of the Monkeys, we have someone coming hopefully at the weekend and time is all we have got to make sure we get these sorted into homes...Though I'm still running the dog on but feel confidant he is fine but just want to make 100% sure.
They are great now, house trained more or less and its been a while since we came down to any mess in the mornings ....Life is great as they play and play and love beating Rosie up who I have to say "Peanut" brain or not her maternal duties are to the extreme of where she has actually cleaned up after them ....YUK  Bless her


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally love this one
Photobucket

Also later will post some new pic's of the sisters plus some from Bea's litter as had some ace one's come through of Zeus plus Dexter and Zorros puppies

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago