Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Friday, March 4, 2011

Back

Nearly a month but just been so busy and way to much to remember ..So we entered 2 shows and didn't get to them but thankfully Alport owners did and they did very well so the 2nd show was the Potteries Limit and Ruger took reserve best dog and Inka took best puppy bitch so that made up for us not being able to go

Photobucket
Ruger

Photobucket
Photobucket

And one of Inka in the pink me thinks
Photobucket

Now have decided to post here and there as if I post on what I call the main page it just goes on for ever
So have new pics of Sall's clan and Zorro her son who has had babies and they are stunning
Have pic's of Nell's 10 also of Rugers 2nd Litter with the Eclypstaff Lady so will have to post them on this page
Tag's kids are doing amazing one dog in Italy doing very well on the show scene and a daughter in France also doing well which is lovely...I will have to get the full show names and put them up but the link is Girard staffords ...But will work out as we go where I am going to put it all LOL

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago