Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dog aggression turning to human aggression

Well the title is a bit confusing isn't it but as I gather a dog that displays aggression to another dog/dogs could also turn its aggression towards a human but I would of thought this would all come down to circumstances so lets say your dog is minding his/her own business out on the walk and some dog comes up from know where all cocky and has a pop, now your dog is a Stafford so he instantly has a pop back but manages to get hold of the instigator and you go in with your smelling salts and your dog lets go and then clamps down onto your hand, now is that aggression towards a human or is it well you put your bloody hand in the way and I am a bit pissed at this dog so I didn't realize it was your hand, not quite dog language but would be an interpretation of trying to understand that a dog doesn't reason, a dog doesn't think well I have two options here and it never stops to think of the consequences.....So human thought plays havoc as humans are saying we are top dog but wait we don't act like a dog, we cant see like a dog or smell like a dog so if you ask me sometimes it has to be sheer bloody arrogance of humans to think we can dominate it all and dominate our dogs successfully....
Now on the other hand as the media informed us the baby boy killed by the Stafford and Jack Russel were very human friendly and I posed the question had the baby stayed at the Gran's before, had the two dogs been proper introduced to the baby and given time for this interaction.....Human error can play a huge part and I would never deny we/me everybody can get it wrong and it might be just that one time and anyone who thinks they are infallible of making mistakes or thinking they know it all are an Arse Hole IMO
On the scale of how many Staffords sit on peoples laps and share kids beds in this country alone I personally don't think the Stafford is doing to bad at all mindless of the fact that we are not all of the same intellect and some children let alone Staffords have to put up and endure a lot or worse deprived real attention or love from the supposedly grown ups....
I like my blog because it isn't a forum so no one can come and dissect what you have said or try and push there own ideas just so they can feel wanted and important FFS......yeah yeah could be said the same of me coming on here and spouting off but look at this way I don't talk in riddles, I don't duck and dive and I freely admit if I am wrong, I don't say my way is the right way and I don't try blind anyone with fancy writing......I come on here and I give my dogs characters and why the hell not or does that make me a bad dog owner and not in control of my charges...What ever but be happy, be calm, take a step back every now and again and take a good look at yourself none of us are perfect I buy some in a needle called Botox and even then I can pick fault but I do know at nearly 50 years of age I do like myself and am happy in what I have influenced around me...(Most of the time) LOL

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago