Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Down to 2

Well I seem to be in some sort of post rearing puppies syndrome as though it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be with my working a lot more hours now days....I also have a load of coursework to do and have about 4 weeks to complete before being assessed so time is precious but I'm a bit down and a bit drained.
Still have the boy with the white paw to sell and if I'm honest I wouldn't mind if he didn't go but if I'm being sensible, boring word he has to go but he is going to be a very nice boy as can see his make up already and he is more leaning towards Spit Fire in stature then say Tag and though I love Tag and would never part with him I always wanted him to be a bit more refined/cleaner and the pup is a dead cert for lift, clean and balanced with a lovely head shape....Guess I should do some more pics of him really. Little undershot girl is the same a lovely shape developing and wonderful head shape but its a Bugger she is undershot and difficult as she is a pet but with all the history of a fine pedigree and born hereditarily clear so puts her in a bit of a different league than just picking up the Ad-mag or going on that awful web site that has page after page of so called Staffords so I will stick out for her and she is a clever little thing so will be easy to do
We were talking today Bea's Mum and me and we decided Nell was a thinker after all I make her out to be rough and tumble and she is because she is just plain clumsy but she does hanker on what you say and is very put out if she has been scorned and looks for you to forgive her, on the other hand Tilly no brain now is she brave and tenacious because 30 seconds later she bounces back and not in the least offended or is she a no brain, she was naughty today as we went on a big park and its huge and the dogs kind of stand there in awe of the space and then go zooming off when allowed and as we were coming back there were some young children and adults doing some football training and she spotted them and off she went and in light of the recent attacks on children I had this vision every one would freak and shout abuse, lucky for Tilly she still looks like a little Poppet and no one seemed bothered and fussed her, she finally did come back and I couldn't really chastise her as she had come back but I was angry and our Nell picked up on it straight away and was walking to heel behind me even though I hadn't asked her and was giving me a quick glance as if to say are you pissed at me as well and Tilly was bloody oblivious just happy happy bounce around like a loony...Still young I guess but she better get some brains or she is going to be in trouble as cant do with thicko dogs....As for Nell well she knows the score bless her and I don't have to say a word she picks up on the vibes and as she is both Bea's Grandma and Tilly's and both Tilly and Bea are completely different/opposite, ahh well food for thought
I think I have a show next Sunday with Tilly going with Ralphie's Mum Terri and then its Crufts and I am not ready not keen at all even more AHHHHH

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago