Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Friday, March 6, 2009

Cant believe it

He's a real cracker




Still have this little man lot of inquiries but its none negotiable he is what he is and will be a very nice boy but might have to wait a couple of years to see the finished product as ours are slow to mature frustratingly so at times ask Ch Alport Fire Crackers people.....I'm peeved that folk have used this recession as a means to try and get a pup cheaper but its a buyers market I guess so go buy else where...Your loss....LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Deb I will take him he is adorable xxxxxxxxx

Jane said...

I can't believe it either, he is gorgeous. As you know when we came to see pups at 7 weeks, I loved him, and he would have been my choice.

Meanman said...

Hi Deb...
I have send you a message through bull breeds about the little boy.
Can you email me back pleace!!!!!

Cheers from holland!
M@rgriet.

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago