Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Friday, March 13, 2009

OMG

I am extremely frustrated about this little man we have for sale think I have nearly sold him about 4 times now so I'm beginning to think Sod it he can stay and we will get him out at 6 months...But it has to feel right for me and one of the reasons he still here from when all his sibling left was the set up which he could go into wasn't perfect or suitable so some can say we do it for money and let them....Now his sister little undershot Madam was going to live with the sister-in-law and now that's off as well as she has been moved from her working place to somewhere further away, I give up and she is so so clever and the dog pup follows her, so will have to get some more pic's done and they love the garden accept she the Sod her has managed to find all the gaps we have in the hawthorn we have down one side and it is supposedly fenced off with wire fencing....But off she goes with him ( Dog pup) behind her into next doors searching for the balls that there little lad leaves out as he is into footy big time...She also remembers where she went through to come back but not her dip shit brother you have to show him LOL
Well I'm taking them for there 1st jabs tomoz found a place doing them on offer which is a rarity where we live as most of the vets are a complete rip off so they are micro-chipped, inoculated so I don't think I am robbing anyone for £500 for the dog pup as he a real nice pup I was going to let him go a bit cheaper but then I thought No why the bloody hell should I.....I mean I know we may not be out there winning at this moment but it helps if you go to a few shows in the first place and we have proved our self to the show game but honestly people are so driven by whats winning now and we bred 2 champions and that's like old hat and past it, but actually its ok and if we needed it so badly we would be keeping something back to show and we all have to take our turn and that's the good part that I don't object to at all and great to see new affixes up and coming.
Plan to do a few here and there Tilly is starting to look the part now and Tag still has his fan club just like his Dad did and have the pup's to watch and grow from last May and these from our Nell and her older brood so we have enough to keep us ticking away
So will post some pic's again and I think Bea's Mum is coming to do a little vid shooting

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago