Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Friday, May 15, 2009

Feeling a bit nostalgic


Was sorting through as you do well actually was loading pic's to go on ebay as have a few things to shift some sexy shoes and hand bags I have collected apparently you get shoe freaks on there so we will see LOL but having realized the time as well as have been busy scanning thought i would just flick through my pic's and came across the one before Sall went to Sweden and its dead natural and her and Tag are wet after there swim in the lake but I thought it was a real nice pic

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago