Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Luna's baby Isa

All went great as in Greatstaff reared their litter and Luna did a fantasic job I did so want to go over and see them but it wasnt good timing but I need to see the country side before the snows come so plan for a little break near the end of Oct and spend some time in great company, cant wait to see the new house and take me a walk up the mountain side with Luna and Diablo

And Isa and her new friend LOL

1 comment:

stefndawniy said...

Awww Deb she's lovely :-)

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago