Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just some updates on the clan

I retired early last night thinking it would do me good only ending up waking at 2.30 am with a major flush so it was back to being a Vampire, I was so hot I walked up to the garage and back with all 4 dogs as nobody about to stop me as walking 4 is ok when you can keep walking but as we have Large, middle, small and puppy it turns a few heads and I actually had someone pull up in their car yesterday day wanting to fuss Bear, Tilly and Rosie and when they are in walk mode to get where they want to go its no fun trying to hold them and smile at the same time....Later today I took Bear , Tilly and Rosie again and dragged Dean along to do me some pic's, cant say they are as good as he usually does but he wanted to get back to post his girlfriends Birthday card. But on our way we passed the shops and the Police were there doing road awareness promotion and all 3 police asked me what we fed them and how well they looked so I am all for a bit of PR skills
But here are the pic's as wanted to show how well Bear is doing and he is such a happy boy and loves his tat-atrs, loves the van as well and shoots out to get in it and sits looking all attentive just like his Mother did
First Mad Tilly , given up trying to take action pic's of her as she is such a jitter bug
Photobucket
And she just wants to go and not stand still
Photobucket
Crouching ready for the go again
Photobucket
But looking good at the moment
Photobucket
Then Bear
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rosie in the back ground
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kukuruku said...

Debbie,
they all look great! Especially Tilly - just look at that bully smile :)

P.S. I've sent you couple e-mails, but didn't get any replies.

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago