Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mad Blitz now

Its been a bit of a head spinner this last couple of weeks but I think finally I am at peace with myself LOL what ever that means....Had stacks of pic's come through so hope I can cover them all. So we have Buffy and her daughter updates and still as beautiful as ever and looks like her daughter is following in her foot steps so I have put her under Sall being Sall and Ralphie's daughter..Plus Bobby and a couple of kids he is brother to Buffy
More pic's of Tag's kids pup's from his very pretty French champion girlfriend and his other girlfriend Fame and her lovely boy ....News being Thelma had just one girl pup but Vincent is delighted as she is an old girl now so about a week old and thriving and Tag has maybe broken a toe but being a tough Nut he has ploughed on and is back on the mend . Some pic's of Ozzy in there as well as he was from the litter before Tag went out to France and owned by smashing folk who keep in touch
Have posted pic's of Vilma, Dexter and one of the litter sister Black Biscuit which is an awesome name plus Billy and his mates....They are all looking amazing have to say
And Crufts well we had a good one just 2 Alports went from the 5 that qualified plus Bea who now is very much in pup and due just under 2 weeks so its the scary bit now and Tilly who qualified also ...Ruger Alport LockNLoad did very well and thought he might be in for a shout but still a baby compared to some but he is a stunner so time is on his side I think
Which leads me to Raif Alport Tornado and didn't he do well, he handled like a dream for me and must of been real tense for his owners Jane and Ed as we made the split from 21 in the class I think and whoo hoooo he came in 3rd which I was on top of the world they say its no big deal to get placed at Crufts and its the participating but believe me if you win a place its tremendous and the last time we got anything at Crufts was 2002 with Raif's Grandad Moss who got 2nd in Junior dog so I was bloody ecstatic just be in there again....Raif also went onto win 3rd again in the Good Citizens award so they came away with 2 rosettes so well chuffed for Jane and Ed
Pics to follow on this page

FINALLY
Updates on Big Bear who is no longer BIG LOL came to us weighing 50 lbs and now around 41 lbs even stepped up his food but he running and playing with ours and its just dropped off, he's looking good and so much more chilled....Some training has gone in when we have visitors as he is a bit over enthusiastic LOL but its paying off now and he is calming down with in a couple of minutes really, he mouths on your hand and with that huge gob of his he doesn't put any pressure on at all. His down fall has been grabbing clothes and inside clothes is flesh so that's not acceptable but I am really pleased with him as he is much more responsive, he likes to play but again will go off and help himself to some clothing and he has put up a bit of battle with giving up what ever he has had in his mouth, I know I shouldn't laugh but so reminds me of his Dad Tag when he does this and even looks at me in the same way .....But we win every time and I have been teaching him to bring me things and give them to me willingly as he likes reward and its working ....Basically it was said he was still like a big pup and its true but with some ground rules put into place as he uses his mouth as part of his affection we have just about achieved a big + ....But at the end of the day he has to go as his Dad will be coming back home and don't think he will share with him....We don't want a lot for him but we do need to know he has a committed new owner hence us asking a nominal fee for him, we don't see why he couldn't be shown as he isn't perfect but he still a good looker and moves great, fab mouth as well ....When we breed the perfect one I will let folk know. So posting the day in the bedraggled garden as looks terrible this time of year
So if anyone knows anyone put the word out please and contact us through the blog
Posting pics now

Bear

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rosie

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tilly
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Nell
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago