Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RIP BUFFY (Alport shakaru) 30/03/2007 to 22/05/2010

Its with great sadness that I write about the beautiful Buffy, Sall and Ralphie's daughter .
She had a puppy stuck and she went to the vets for a C section in the end. Her heart stopped and she couldn't be revived leaving her poor owners with 4 new borns to take care of..They are still feeling very lost without her and fortunately a friend had a nursing bitch that has now fostered the puppies and all being well they seem to be thriving ...Vets can make mistakes as we at Alport know only to well and had Buffy's Grandma die after being spayed at the vets .....Its the fact that these vets often get away with it is the hardest bit to swallow for me
Will always remember you Buffy and I am glad I was able to spend some time with Bullblade SBT's last year in Spain

1 comment:

dawn said...

It's awful Deb, I am really sorry, I can't imagine how awful they must feel. Good job they found the nursing bitch. What a really sad thing to happen.

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago