Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dont know where to begin

I'm told its 20 days and have been idle LOL so now have that much to put on here it serves me right...So just click every where as will be adding pics in almost all blogs.
Need to congratulate Alport LockNLoad's folk as he got best in show on Sunday by the ref's decision so 2 judges decided he should go best .....So clever boy Ruger and finally starting to come together ...Havent seen any pic's as yet but I think some were taken so will upload them when i see them..
I have some more web sites to add but will have to wait till I get back ...I'm off to Sweden Friday and am starting to look forward to it, I'm bringing collar and leads with me as well and I'm going to be on my best behavior but I think I will be drinking with the judges so I'm not saying I promise 100% not to ask any questions LOL
I have had pic's from Buffy's people and will put some under Sall blog they are the most gorgeous puppies imaginable and I have thought about Buffy most days as it takes me a while to deal with such things.
On an up note Tilly's pup's are also doing well and cant believe they are 3.5 weeks already we know one is going to Cornwall as a much loved pet and then one will be living with Raif and I have hung off homing the 3rd as want to study them some more and make some decisions on which should go where and its not easy. Pic's of them on Tilly's blog
Posting pic's of Tag's babies as well and some new pic's in Nell's blog... The puppy going to Sicily left on Sunday and arrived safely but its hard keeping them that long and then letting them go so not sure how I feel about it and doing it again ...15 weeks and they are part of your clan
Will report back after the weekend and hope it isn't to sticky weather wise as its killing me
OK so some pics on here and the rest spread all over and in no particular order.
Had to post one of Raif  who looks remarkably happy having just had his dew claw lobbed off bless him
Photobucket
One of Tilly and the Italian girl
Photobucket
One of Buffy's babies
Photobucket
One of Tag's and DeeDee's baby
Photobucket
One of Harley Nell's son
Photobucket
One of Tag's and the French Champion's puppy girl
Photobucket

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago