Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy ,busy,busy

Haven't got time to do as promised and have some new pics to add ....The pup's are in full swing now and as I like Pooh it seems and wade through it constantly, I'm just glad to retain to some form of humour as I need it
But any hows it works out at about 280 poohs a week, why I need to count I haven't a clue but I do knows their are some very poohyyy folks about and some who obviously like it as well as they are so far up their own pooh holes it's quite distasteful...Seems I come on here and have a moan a lot recently but never one to shy from being out spoken and if they are out to get you....Then you have to sort it
But back to the nice bits the tinkers are killing me my wrists hurt loads from all the mopping and my washer is going 24/7 as I throw down dog towels all over the kitchen floor and then when Yukked up they go in the washer ....On top of that Rosie has had her 1st season and is an expert of getting her dog pants off and chewing the "Always"up (which were on offer at 50p a pack so a real bargain)  but she hasnt exploded so dont think she has ate the crystals thankfully ....But with her getting them off she has dripped every where as well so my house seems pretty on par with a public toilet and I am the public toilet attendant...With my defuming products on the go.

And thats without the normal stuff going on and then some niggling gripes here and there and my life would be far simpler without the Mutts but hey I like hassle I guess....Still have to finish my arrangements to go and fetch the Tagster and though I am looking forward to the break I just hope Tag will be ok as we have missed him but I dont want to confuse the poor lad so I'm hoping the trip back means we can do some bonding.
I'm coming back my train and ferry think I have said but I have to drag the plastic crate with me so Tag can go in it on the ferry and I am dreading that bit as not sure if I have to put him in it before we go on and how will I transport him in it as I just cant take a trolly as well ...Oh well will find out no doubt
Right pic's of the Tinkers and if I haven't emailed folk please excuse me as I will get around to it

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago