Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thought I better do some

Did my trip to France last week and it was a bit scary in Paris as you have to change stations and I went on the tube with minutes to spare and that was running and I don't run LOL ...Let me just put France on the map 2 wonderful french girls helped me at Paris and the Euro Star is cramped where as the french trains are spectacular and fast. And as you approach Grenoble the view is breath taking and I was pretty knackered when I got there.
But the view alone was enough to lift the energy field.
Vincent picked me up and its about an hour to where they live and it just got prettier and prettier, we rolled up on the drive to the sight of Tag hanging on a log and other dogs coming to greet us ....Having not seen Tag for over a year he took my breath away as he just looked awesome, I then spotted a lovely young bitch just the way I like them and this was Tag's daughter Fraise and then followed by Mummy Thelma and Deedee Baptiste girl
The French are warm and just so lovely to spend time with and I enjoyed every minute ...I met loads of dogs and loads of people who all made me really welcome....Julian being the funniest guy I have met and still am laughing now over the burnt Pizza...
I need a video of Fame and her ball catching as I think it should be voted on youtube for amazing and her pup's by our Tag were just beautiful, met another little girl from Tag and Deedee and she was just lovely so I just wish I could of stayed longer to take in the scenery and good company ....And very very nice wine.
So definitely think Simon and I should take a trip to this beautiful place as its a town surrounded by mountains with loads to do and see.
Coming back was not as pleasant though I have to say yet again and bit more prepared I looked for help as nothing is in English and again found a lovely lady to direct me and Tag was just brilliant up escalators and down. In lifts and through train doors like it was a walk in the park ...The ferry was the scariest as we were already late as a deck hand on an earlier ferry had died which had made them all late so I knew as we were getting on I would miss my trains at Dover and London ....So landing was a nightmare as they said go and stand with Tag when we get there, well fine if I could find him and usually my sense of direction is good and we had turned around going but I hadn't a clue coming back so it took me a while to find him amongst the cars and Lorries and stupid really as we couldn't get off till everybody else was off as they come and get you in a minibus...Then I was dropped and told to go through doors and go right so I'm dragging Tag in his crate which had a handle on it like a suitcase, my small suitcase and could I find anybody so I ended up going outside and waved this policeman in his van down, and he was lovely and he swore as he said it was stupid to just leave me like that and he drove me straight to the train station...So as for customs they could still be looking for me LOL
One for our British train service now as from Dover to home they were wonderful they sorted out my tickets though I had missed my trains and I didn't have to pay again and the train from London St Pancres to Derby was 1st class as that's where they put me and said to enjoy it with coffee and cake so a huge thumbs up to British train people but have to say Tag helped as everyone was amazed how good he was ...The trip back took 14 and half hours and I got home early hours
Here's Tag
Photobucket

And here are some of the pups and have now signed up to the Kennel Club accredited breeders scheme as still have 2 boys and 2 girls to find homes for but they are looking lovely and have been really good for saying its been busy
This is Holly who now lives with Ozzy Tag's son (Yep that's Ozzy who looks so much like his Dad)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This little girl is going to John Monks grand daughter
Photobucket

This one to Scotland
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one is my fave boy and I'm keeping him back for now as I think he is a bit special

Photobucket
Photobucket
Have some more but running out of time so will update tomoz

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago