Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Monday, January 24, 2011

As Promised

Said I would update on the pup's (Nell's 10) and I know Jack is coming to see us this week I think and I had Tusker come over he was big brindle boy and he is a proper mahogany brindle now and very handsome.
Holly should come over with Ozzy's folk this weekend for some snap and chit-chat and look forward to seeing them ....I catch up with Jilly on facebook and I had pic's of Millie come through she was the tiniest one but such a pretty girl...Elvis I need to catch up with and Inca as well though they did say they would send pic's, finally Alfie had pic's of him as well and don't ask me how I remember all these names as I haven't a clue as anything else in my life it goes through like a sieve LOL but dogs I can always remember and I even shocked myself and recalled some of the breeding of my ponies the other day and that was way back in 97
 So some pic's
Millie

Photobucket
Ozzy and Holly
Photobucket
Alfie
Photobucket
Photobucket
So looking lovely all of them

Other news
Bertie and Molly produced again and again just 2 one of each but absolutely gorgeous ....So these are baby brother and sister to our Rosie and Beau
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago