Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Friday, July 1, 2011

Heres Hoping

That I can post pic's from photobucket or I am going to spit
OK its working tonight
This nice one came through of Ruger
Photobucket

And had one from Rosie's baby brother Paddy now 7 and half months old
Photobucket

And these are Falco and sister Fangorn ...Tag and Fame kids
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just smashing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this one of Fangorn and her companion looking from behind
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucketm


Had a pic of Jilly from Johan and she is 8 and half months old now and starting to shape up lovely
Photobucket
And another of Billy
Photobucket


I was going to go over to Sweden but unfortunately due to a big BOOBOO I cant go OMG LOL but I'm not sharing the details and on the 10th we have a champ show here with Bertie so wouldn't of been able to get back for that...But will aim to go before the years out as want to see the dogs as in Sall, Dexter, Tilly, Jilly and all the kids.. Now Dean did say he would like a trip and then we can go onto our good friends Ingebjorg and Ian and spend a few days in Norway
And next year we will go to France and visit Tag's kids and families, one day I might just brave Australia as well, when Prada has pup's maybe...Its really wonderful to be invited out by folk, it makes my humble life far more interesting.

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago