Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pic's

Have put updated pic's of Sall's pup's on her page and have also posted Luna Tag's sister pup's on Up to date news....Posted a few more of the Tag-ster as well Have some more to add of Abba and her CC, Dexter her brother...Also some of Nell and Dougy pup's now 6 months of age....Raif and Tag doing well at the shows and I'm sure I have forgotten something I'm desperate to cover a diet plan of our Mutts and tips for folk having there first puppy as food has come along way so to speak and I think now we have a much better understanding of how to maintain a healthy diet for our dogs....But will get into the mode maybe over the weekend

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago