Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big Announcement

....More details to follow shortly ....Was walking the 2 girls and Simon bought his camera so we have taken a few but our snow is a bit boring compared to some.......But anyway's my mobile went and I thought strange its Johan he doesn't usually phone me on my mobile ...............................AND GUESS WHAT SALL ( CH ALPORT SPIT FIRE) IS NOW A SWEDISH CHAMPION .....Yeaaaahhhhhh  How good is that, her 1st show in Sweden and at 6 years old, I cant believe it and the judge said she was the best moving Stafford he had ever seen...Yeeaaahhhh
And then Zorro her son took BPIS as well  Yeeaahhhhh  So should have more details and pic's later, Johan and Maria were bouncing like Tiggers and can you blame them and know Johan had worked hard on Sall to get her back into shape so bloody marvelous job.... Top notch Sandstaff

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago