Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Monday, January 4, 2010

That digested

The wheels have been put into motion and the move from the UK will take place a year from now, 18 months tops, we have been on and off with this for years and the MS did set any plans back but 4 years down the road dare I say things are looking ok in that respect, so hunting, fishing and to be mortgage free really appeals...The only problem being is how many want to come with us so will need a big house LOL And with that in mind I will probably start my baking again as I have always wanted to return to getting fat on the fumes of all those lovely cakes I used to make and couldn't cope with the demand of creating them.... But good times ahead and cant wait

2 comments:

Jane said...

Where are you going?

tropla said...

Ahhh will tell you Monday

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago