Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Monday, January 11, 2010

Here we go

Have to say 2009 was a bit of a roller coaster, Sall went off to Sweden and it was a complete change of view of how I saw the show world and I had let Sall go as appose to Bull Dozer Nell, many questions fired at me over it and I did lose all faith I have to be honest.... We saw Tag go to France for his big holiday of nearly 10 months and God I am so pleased to say my faith in people still remains as Sall and Tag have fantastic people taking care of them and like the people we have sold puppies to over the years, how lucky we have been and a lot of these people we can now call proper friends..Need to include Bea's Mum here as a friend in a Million and though I didn't put up on my blog how Bea got her BIS at the Nott's and Derby as wanted to include pic's which are now being chased for me
I did have  my breaks in Spain with Buffy's people which was fab and seeing Buffy win RCC at a show was awesome and then in Oct I went to Norway on my 2nd visit to Luna's people and again I loved it, just love the life and the great company and I got to see some of the pup's from Luna and Diablo new pic's  have arrived so will be updating there as well....
Then poor hubby Simon was off work for several weeks from May and diagnosed with another ailment of Meniers disease like he hadn't got enough in the way of diseases already but a true fighter and they don't come much more determined than my amazing husband..   Dean had a bad time with his eye and we were  going into panic stations over that but we saw the Ophthalmologist a week ago and all is good.
Then me and near as damn being assaulted at work so that called for quick change of jobs as figured I was to old to run, but the quick change turned to be slow hunting and finally finding the Hotel that I now work at, worked all over the Christmas and New Year so didn't really get a Christmas at home and wasn't feeling the spirit of it have to say ... But ploughed through to now and hadn't bargained on anything wonderful happening and again if I am honest was doing a lot of self doubt and trying to figure out where we go from here ... Tried to figure why if certain people say things it must be right because they said it and me being me I have to question that especially if it involves me as I don't like the idea that people take one view on board as that's not playing the game.
So my ramblings on my blog maybe not everybody's cup of tea but I enjoy what I do on here and it sometimes is quite therapeutic and even better when I can put good news and great things

So here is the Princess Sall and her very proud owner
Photobucket

I plan to finish this on my day off and will post more pic's of Sall and Johan gaining her SU championship status, apparently this is the biggest champ show held in Sweden so was well supported, Johan took Zorro (Sall and Tylers baby) out again the following day where he got BPIS again under another judge so a great achievement for the little man first 2 shows and 2 BPIS.... What a weekend they had...

6 comments:

stefndawniy said...

awwwww a friend in a million - you are too, in fact I think you are quite unique Deb, they broke the mold when they made you :-)

and WOW look at our Sal , doesn't she look a stunner, no wonder you're so pleased for her.
Johan looks a lot younger than I expected.
I'll look forward to the next bit on your day off - blogging suits you my dear :-) xxx

Jane said...

Sall looks amazing, so pretty, her baby Raefy is so pretty too, better looking than most bitches in show ring!
Hey..... Me being nosy.... How old is Johan?!!! lol!

tropla said...

Yer know I don't know I never ask a man his age I just let them know I am old enough to spank there bum LOL
I will find out

tropla said...

dawny they broke the mold because they messed with it to many times and couldn't remember how they made it LOL

Jane said...

Raef's last critique from Notts and Derby was a bit shit.... I thought! His chest! Tried to phone you today for a chat and got answer phone.... x

tropla said...

Jane , working and working will be around Monday afternoon, will give you a buzz

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago