Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Monday, August 30, 2010

All is well

Was writing to Prada's owner this morning so will quote some of it
Had written a long email and then went into Nell and came back an it had shut down but it might have had something to do with the fact I have Inka here as well, so think they must of caught the switch..... I have taken Inka's collar off and I can hardly tell them apart .....They are absolutely stunning and at this age as they are about to enter the ugly stage but no way are these girls going to be ugly.  I am so chuffed and for me I don't have to own it and keep it all for myself... Some wont get it as this is a Mad Women's Diary apparently  LOL 
But anyways Tilly is not missing us one bit and not that I expected her to and for all the crap that's gone off and emails being sent to Sweden to find out stuff we have no regrets at this end and as we see it it can only be a good thing in the long run....Pic's to follow

Puppies and Nell are doing marvelous all little porkers now and Nell is eating for England but I'm not bothered as long as she keeps glowing and we have a very good butcher who gives me just loads of goodies because I make him laugh he says.  Will post pic's later and they do look lovely and no little ones now all have caught up now. So dare I say its going to be ok as they are nearly 10 days old 

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago