Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Monday, March 28, 2011

Billy In Sweden takes the CC

Was so chuffed when I heard this as was very impressed by this young dog when I went over last year ....Proudly he is litter brother to Zorro, Vilma and the Sandstaff gang and WOW what a litter this was.

Photobucket

I have some pic's of Johans trip to stay with us and visit Crufts which I will post when I get more free time, free time whats that I wonder...But I think he enjoyed his stay and was more than delighted with the shower with its own remote control once he worked out how to use oh and with it's own in built radio included LOL...This was at the B & B near us stunning room, great service and a shower you could have a party in I reckon.

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago