Our Dogs

Click a name to visit
Tag
Sal
Nelly
Tilly
Rosie
visit our other two blogs Deb's Funny Bits
Alport History

sitemeter

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crufts 2011 and Alport

OK have more pics
Photobucket
And Raif Alport Tornado
Photobucket
Photobucket
And him and Johan getting 2nd
Photobucket
Now the lovely Inka with Jane
Photobucket
And look what she did on Sunday Reserve Best Bitch and Best puppy
Photobucket


Yeah well the reason I have been slow is because of waiting for pic's to filter through, but they are coming gradually. I have asked Inka's Mum to send me pic's of Inka and Raif as they are on face book but I don't know how to nick them and the judge himself has some good pic's but I will have to ask to become a friend to get them on there.
Things have slowed up but I have been elated by the response so cant imagine what it must be like for the big winners at Crufts but anyway here are some pic's and the plan is to set up a new page (Blog) for our dogs and pedigrees
So here's me and it was sent to me like this as its quite fashionable to have just parts of a picture and I quite like it as its hiding the mush

Photobucket

And here's a view of Bertie

Photobucket

Here's Bertie again so before I post, Bertie is by Ch Alport Fire Cracker and out of our Nell(Wildstaff Miss-Chief) she is out of Alport Miss-Isle who happened to be along side her siblings the last litter born to Ch Spirestaff Jimmy Jazz
Nell's Sire is Ch Judael Both Barrels at Nozac

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is Little Beau Geste taking 1st in special Junior
Beau is litter brother to our Rosie and they are sired by Bertie and out of Alport Truly Scrumpterous (Molly)both she and Bertie are out of our Nell again so a half brother half sister mating

Photobucket

And here is Ruger Alport LocknLoad. He is by Alport Habanero Heat who is litter brother to Ch Alport Fire Cracker and Mum again yes its our Nell

Photobucket

OK so when I get some more pic's I will post them as we are very proud of the gang and its hard sometimes to believe how well we have done
I wanted to post some other pic's we did and this one happens to be Bertie and Bea's daughter in Italy and she looks a beauty at 11 months of age
Photobucket

And here is the gang at home
Little Jilly now 6 months of age and looking very smart
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the best one I could get of Rosie which is a shame as she is quite fit at the moment but will have to get some more of her. Now 17 months of age and just starting to look very nice
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally a couple of Bertie whilst he stayed with us and he wasn't really in pose mood either
Photobucket
Can see he's got a bit of a lip on LOL but it was nearly tea time and he was on a diet as I am mean and counted out his 18 maybe 20 nuts for his main meal and just a tad of breakfast
Photobucket

No comments:

News

  • We do count - I love the dogs and home life..But are we not all under pressure to make ends meet...Doesn't matter how much you earn extra you can spend it right. And I w...
    12 years ago